One of the largest provider of permanent housing for Georgia low income and homeless affected by a mental illness.
- 24 efficiency apartments for single adults on Douglas House site
- Counseling, case management, and resident "individual service plan" development
- Psychiatric Care
- Family Physician
- Personal care assistance when needed
- Support Group available
- Recreation and social activities
Douglas House provides a continuum of housing and supportive services for low income and homeless individuals, families affected by
mental illness and lead the community in meeting their needs.
Douglas House Residency Requirements
- Serves single adults
- Mental illness diagnosis or substance abuse
- Homeless according to government guidelines
- Drug free
- Applicants must be age 18 or older
We do no not disclose the locations of our housing program due to confidentiality. Housing locations are chosen based on access to Marta and other important services including schools, grocery stores, and pharmacies.
How to Apply
Applicants for housing with Douglas House are referred through Legion for Hope, Inc., a housing information and referral program for low-income individuals and homeless affected by mental illness.